Free Newsletters About Feng Shui!

Enter your Email


Feng Shui Karma

These past couple of months, I am happy to say that I have had some very good fortune indeed. Sounds like a breath of fresh air to you? Yes, it is definitely a change to report good news when all round us the world seems to be falling apart, with economic woes, fierce typhoons, earthquakes, forest fires and political unrest in so many countries! How lucky we are to be living a relatively peaceful disaster free life here in Malaysia!

Don't read me wrong, I did not strike the lottery. Nor did I become a billionaire overnight! Good fortune does not necessarily mean getting money. Get real! Things like that only happen in fantasy; not in real life!

Feng Shui Karma

MINOR OBSTACLES PRECEDED MY GOOD LUCK

What really happened was that in the past two months, I met with many minor obstacles and setbacks, but my feng shui training taught me to stay positive, confident and calm. We know that in a "bad year" it is better to have a series of small setbacks, which then purify the bad luck, rather than have ONE big thing go badly wrong!

So with a clear mind, I set out to clear the hurdles like removing splinters from my skin - one by one. I used methods and remedies that I learn in this feng shui blog. I am ecstatic to say that it turned out really well, as I had combined feng shui remedies with invoking the help of the cosmic forces - how powerful is that?!

Here, I would like to share how I did it. The good results even brought me two unexpected bonuses! First I stayed Positive. One's attitude, confidence and faith in oneself makes for a powerful first step to success. It establishes strong positive affirmations in the mind that create the mindset to overcome challenges. Visualization plays a very important role. When the mind is negative, nothing in the world can help you!

At the same time, although feng shui is non-religious, it becomes extra powerful when one uses the third dimension of spiriuality by invoking the help of the cosmic forces. This works irrespective of which religion you practice. I practice Tibetan Buddhism and it was to this philosophy that I turned to for help.

FIRST GOOD THING

In early August, my family flew in from different partial the world to reunite on a small private island in the state of Terengganu for a short break. Before we left home. I happened to mention that I was looking forward to our fishing holiday. When heard of it, I was immediately told that I would be inadvertently creating massive negative karma from the seemingly innocent sport of fishing! I would be causing my family the same fate! Buddhists believe that one would generate a lot of negative karma if one were to kill for fun. I was persuaded to reconsider.

I am very grateful that she took the trouble to prevent me and my family from accumulating negative karma, as heeding her advice, we proceeded on a diving, snorkeling and canoeing holiday minus the fishing - even my brother who has been a die-hard sport fisherman all his life left all his gear behind.

RETIRING MY CAR

Coming hack to my annnoying obstacles. Well, two months ago, my husband and I were forced to consider changing our family car: seven years and a minor accident had taken a toll on its performance. At that age, our faithful workhorse was beginning to wheeze and cough. We embarked on the process of choosing and buying a new car, and thus began a long and tedious process... just to acquire a new car! You wouldn't believe the problems and delays that cropped up. They ranged from slow and difficult finance loans, to inspections and transfers, and even faulty accessories installation! Everything possible and everything unimaginable came up one after another, as though to victimise and sabotage our plans, and we needed the new larger car for the journey to our holiday!

WHAT I DID ...

1. I re-checked the feng shui of my home and ensured that all my feng shui cures were in the correct locations. I added much needed victory enhancers and changed the water features. I hung six small bird figurines along the edge of the ceiling of my balcony and also a single big bird at my bedroom window so that they will bring me good news! I polished the gold Pi Yao pendant that I wear to re-activate it, as the Horse is in side conflict with the Duke of Jupiter in 2012.

2. I cleansed the many Wu Luos that I display in the South of all the major rooms in my home. My animal sign is also afflicted with the Illness Star this year, and not many know that the Wu Luos second job besides keeping illnesses and accidents at bay is also for wealth generation and for removal of obstacles. Revitalization of and placement of additional feng shui symbols ate very important steps to carry out when everything seems to be going awry.

3. Every night for two weeks I offered incense to the local spirit landlords (who are landlords of the space you occupy) so they would be appeased and not set up blocks to my projects. I bought a new incense holder and offered the fragrance of pure sandalwood and Kemenyen, which is a type of incense that is popular with the Middle Eastern countries. I recited a special purification mantra 21 times followed by an offering invocation, taught to me in one of the new ebooks.

Rain or shine (Moonshine that is), I burned the incense and practiced the rituals on the balcony of my condominium nightly (best done outdoors). It takes ten minutes each time. According to the Sutra that contains advice on incense, the benefits of burning aromatic herbs and roots this way are incredible! I left the incense to burn into the night. Incense offering rituals can be performed this way daily to avert illnesses and obstacles. By the way, it is very good to do this type of offerings before you consult any oracle or divination, 

4. I consulted the 21 Tara Oracle book a.k.a, the Tara Mo Divination. All instructions on how to use the book are contained in the first few pages and they are easy to follow. I followed instructions to ensure that my practice of the Tara Mo was done correctly. I offered great respect to the book slipping it into a bright red book binder which had the goddess Tara embossed on the front cover and this brought me accurate and auspicious answers.

This book binder has a built-in pocket on the inside cover to store the pouch of crystal beads (you need the beads to consult the oracle). Tara's Mo uses 21 white crystal beads and 1 black bead to determine which of the 21 Tara Emanantions answers your question.

I asked Tara if I could overcome all the challenges that I had and I asked if I would succeed in acquiring a new car on time. All answers were positive and auspicious! Yessss!!! At first, I didn't quite believe the results, so I repeated the whole process of consultation a second and a third time and got exactly the same answers each time! Wow! And all the answers came true!

A day later, I 'discovered' the Tse.do Mantra on the last few pages of a book of mantras. I had often chanted mantras from this book but had never noticed this mantra before. The Tse.do Mantra is an especially powerful mantra for people suffering from cancer. It is also incredibly beneficial for people with business difficulties; for the unemployed; for those whose relationships are not going well and for success of specific activities or projects.
 

The Tse.do is for writing, for copying. It is especially powerful to write this mantra as many times as you can. Writing just one copy is like copying all the 84,000 teachings of Buddha - that's how powerful it is! Mountains of negative karma get purified - this is how great the purification is!


I immediately started copying the mantra into a new note book with a beautiful cover and I am still doing it daily. I passed it on to many friends and acquaintances who had problems of their own or who had problems of their own or who were unfortunate enough to be suffering from the Big 'C'.
 
The result of all that I have related brought me my lovely new car just in the nick of time. I also successfully sold off my old horse for a very fair price! *Grin* best of all, it brought me TWO BIG bonuses that I didn't even ask for ... didn't even think of! To find out more, you can check out Feng Shui Karma.