Free Newsletters About Feng Shui!

Enter your Email


Form school Feng Shui - Part 1

The oldest school of Feng Shui, you have probably seen websites, read books telling you Feng Shui is as old as anywhere between 3000-6000 years, well it is actually nearer 6000 years if not older. Form school was originally used for finding suitable orientation of tombs, as the Chinese believe that the burying of their ancestors will have a direct affect on their own wealth and fortunes.

You would think that it is no longer practiced, wrong, in China a Feng Shui Master can charge up £70.000 ($100.000) to locate a good site and demand for their service is extremely high. In this country and most western countries it is not practiced much, in fact there are few Masters that are qualified to practice it.

Using form along with compass school and Xuan Kong Feng Shui is the key that any good Practitioner will use and to me it is an imperative part of obtaining balance in your home or office, in other words you have to use it and every good Feng Shui Practitioner and Master does, as I type this I am thinking to myself I know I will receive e-mails telling me I am wrong and all you need to do is place a standard template over your floor plans and hey presto, Mel Gibson walks into your life, you win the lottery and you find yourself bouncing all over the place with unlimited energy.

Please accept my apologies now for those who do not believe in this ancient time honoured style of Feng Shui, don’t be to hard on me. I have even been advised to change my views on the style of Feng Shui we practice as it would improve the sales in our on-line shop, as this way would be universal for everyone, Feng Shui can never be the same for all, every person, home, location is different and you cannot practice Feng Shui unless you apply these differences. My bank manager would go mad if he heard me saying this, but Feng Shui isn’t just about buying items from our shop and expecting miracles to happen you need to apply authentic Feng Shui alongside it, and this is done by using form and compass school, the items we sell are an important part of the jigsaw (had to get that in) but if you don’t combine them you will have limited results, in fact short term benefits are good, long term not so.