Free Newsletters About Feng Shui!

Enter your Email


Welcome The Magical Water Dragon

This year is the magnificent WATER DRAGON and the outlook does not look anywhere near as bad as last year, with only 3 clashing element pillars this time. The key thing about this year is that YOU MUST be very aware of timing ... and you must know how to energize the mighty Dragon so he is on your side and not against you! So you might like to do what I have already done, for my home and for the homes of my "believing in me" friends ...


I have created an underwater haven for hundreds of fish to swim and enjoy and procreate amidst plants and very auspicious symbols. Yes ... this is to activate the mighty power of the Dragon in water. It is the best way to pull in great good fortune into your home, your business and your retail establishment!

Since I believe the energy of the Dragon has already started to exert its influence, my aquariums at home were put in place by November. What I did was to create two aquariums. First I put together a water paradise to house my water Dragons, creating an incredibly beautiful ecosystem inside a very big aquarium which I decorated with lucky stones, auspicious crystal wish fulfilling jewels, lots of live, green plants and two pairs of beautiful Dragons; one pair in repose simulating the mountain, and the other pair gazing skywards getting ready to fly into the heavens. The whole aquarium is lit up with bright ultra-violet light to make sure the plants grow healthily.

The aquarium was so beautiful with lots of incredibly colorful new baby guppies and black mollies and bright red peacock fish that I decided to create a similar aquarium for our store, so you can go there to take a look so you know what to do.

It is excellent to place the aquarium in the foyer facing your front door, because this is where the sheng chi or growth luck is located. Under the Eight Mansions formula, Sheng Chi is always at the front of the house, and the element of sheng chi is represented by the Wood element, so having water here produces plenty of growth luck!

It is thus very important to have green plants inside the tank. Apart from playing a big role in creating oxygen for the fish and absorbing all the ammonia and waste matter, the plants inside the aquarium represent the Wood element which stands for growth luck.

In 2012, the energy of Wood is very significant and pivotal for bringing you the kind of luck you need to maximize your good fortune through the year, despite the many dangers that are also present during the year. Wood energy always brings new growth!

The presence of very solid and stable growth luck is what makes the Year of the Dragon very different from the previous year, and with the Dragon aided by a powerful flying Phoenix (who also makes an appearance in 2012) there will be HUGE OPPORTUNITIES for those who know how to look for them and for those who know how to take advantage of them. But you must also understand that not the whole year will be good, so you also need to know what else to do. 

My Arowana Tank 

I believe so much in the Arowana that I also created a very large new water feature in my home. I have placed this against my Northwest wall to benefit my family. Here I placed the tank against a wall where I had hung the nine dragons screen so they would show through the glass tank.

And then I selected nine arowanas, eight of which are the long-tailed arowanas that look like swords and are silver in colour, and one the more expensive stouter arowana with high backs and red fins. I am very fond of the silver variety (which are a lot more affordable) as these look very symmetrical and are extremely graceful when they swim. Unlike other enthusiasts who keep these dragon fish, I do not like to have them solitary. Instead, I have always liked them in a group of 5 or 9, as these are the special numbers in feng shui.

It is not at all advisable to put anything inside an Arowana tank, not even stones or jewels. This is because the fish will only eat them; so the Dragon screen at the back is an excellent way to energize the chi energy of the Dragon. I also place a great many wishfulfilling mantras on the glass to benefit the fish. Arowanas are said to be Dragon fish that bring awesome wealth luck and I personally know of at least twelve very wealthy men who have their private arowanas inside their private office, employing a special expert to care for them!


A word of warning. It creates very bad karma to feed your arowana with live fish - this creates bad energy for you even as they make you rich. Far better to feed them special pellets, dried prawns or fresh prawns from the market (already dead) then peel them and cut them into small pieces. My nine arowanas love their daily regular intake of fresh prawns!